Washington, DC - LICSW or Clinical Psychologist
Job Location: Potomac Job Corps Center (Washington, DC)
Job Position: Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Contract/1099/Independent Contractor)
No-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps adolescents and young adults improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training. The hours at the clinic fall between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. We offer excellent hourly compensation, and professional liability insurance.
Here is a list of some of the mental health care managed at the clinic;
- Mental health assessments for applicants and students to examine mood, behavior, thinking, reasoning, and other areas related to emotional wellness.
- Provide training and development as necessary.
- Collaboration with TEAP Specialist for short-term counseling, the center’s medical staffs, and Wellness staff.
- Must have LICSW/Clinical Psychologist License in Washington, DC
- Must have a Master’s (LICSW) or PhD/PsyD degree
- Must have 1 year experience with adolescents under license
- Must be willing to work up to 38 hours a week
- Must have CPR certification or willing to obtain CPR certification