St. Louis, MO- Physician Opportunity (two days/week)
We are looking for a long term locum Physician to provide primary/minor acute medical care for the students of the St. Louis Job Corps Academy. The students of the school range in age between 16-24 years old. We also had to ask the providers to be available by phone on occasion for any issues that might come up during the other days of the week. Very competitive compensation is offered and malpractice insurance is provided. This is an ongoing 1099 (locums) position. The facility does follow all Federal mandates for COVID protocol safety. Please reply to this notice as soon as possible for more details.
Job Location: St. Louis Job Corps Center (St. Louis, MO)
Job Position: Physician (Contract/Independent Contractor)
No-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps adolescents and young adults improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training. The hours at the clinic fall between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. We offer excellent compensation, and malpractice insurance with tail.
Here is a list of some of the standard primary and acute care managed at the clinic;
• hypertension, diabetes, ADHD, GERD, UTIs, URIs, STDs, sprains, allergies, wellness exams, sick visits and school physicals.
• Collaboration with Mid-Levels
Also, we would like to note that it is highly recommended to have the COVID-19 vaccination.
• Must have Physician License in Missouri
• Must be willing to work 10.5 hours a week (two days: between Monday - Thursday)
• Must have an active unrestricted DEA
• Must have at minimum a BLS CPR Certification
• Must be willing to go through a background check
There is no obligation on your part and no pressure to take this assignment just for inquiring.