Glenmont, NY - Physician
Job Location: Glenmont Job Corps Center (Glenmont, NY)
Job Position: Physician (Contract/1099/Independent Contractor)
No-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps adolescents and young adults improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training. The hours at the clinic fall between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. We offer excellent compensation, and professional liability insurance.
Here is a list of some of the standard primary and acute care managed at the clinic;
- hypertension, diabetes, ADHD, GERD, UTIs, URIs, STDs, sprains, allergies, wellness exams, sick visits and school physicals.
- Collaboration with Mid-Levels
- Must have Physician License in New York
- Must be willing to work 5.5 hours a week
- Must have an active Federal DEA
- Must have CPR certification
There is no obligation on your part and no pressure to take this assignment just for inquiring.