Glenmont, NY - Part-time LCSW or Clinical Psychologist
Job Location: Glenmont Job Corps Center (Glenmont, NY)
Job Position: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP) (Contract/1099/Independent Contractor)
No-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps adolescents and young adults improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training. The hours at the clinic fall between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. We offer excellent hourly compensation, and professional liability insurance.
Here is a list of some of the mental health care managed at the clinic;
- Mental health assessments for applicants and students to examine mood, behavior, thinking, reasoning, and other areas related to emotional wellness.
- Provide training and development as necessary.
- Collaboration with TEAP Specialist for short-term counseling, the center’s medical staffs, and Wellness staff.
Also, we would like to note that it is highly recommended to have the COVID-19 vaccination. The facility follows all Federal mandated guidelines for COVID protocols.
- Must have LCSW/Clinical Psychologist License in New York
- Must have a Master’s in (LCSW) or PhD/PsyD degree
- Must have 1 year experience with adolescents under LCSW license
- Must be willing to work 40 hours a week: Monday-Friday
- Must have CPR certification or willing to obtain CPR certification
- Must be willing to go through a background check