Glenmont, NY - Part-time Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician's Assistant
Job Location: Glenmont Job Corps Center (Glenmont, NY)
Job Position: Nurse Practitioner (Contract/1099/Independent Contractor)
No-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps adolescents and young adults improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training. The hours at the clinic fall between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. We offer excellent hourly compensation, and professional liability insurance.
Here is a list of some of the standard primary and acute care managed at the clinic;
- hypertension, diabetes, ADHD, GERD, UTIs, URIs, STDs, sprains, allergies, wellness exams, sick visits and school physicals.
- Collaboration with Physician
- Must have NP/PA License in New York
- Must be willing to work 5.5 hours a week
- Must have an active Federal DEA
- Must have CPR certification
- Must be willing to go through a background check