Brunswick, GA - LCSW or Clinical Psychologist Opportunity
Job Location: Brunswick Job Corps Center (Brunswick, GA)
Job Position: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Contract/Independent Contractor)
No-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps adolescents and young adults improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training. The hours at the clinic fall between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. We offer excellent compensation, and professional liability insurance.
- Mental health assessments for applicants and students to examine mood, behavior, thinking, reasoning, and other areas related to emotional wellness.
- Provide training and development as necessary.
- Collaboration with medical and wellness staff.
- Must have LCSW/Clinical Psychology License in Georgia
- Must have 1 year experience with adolescents under LCSW license
- Must be willing to work 40 hours a week or 26 hours a week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Must have CPR certification or willing to obtain CPR certification
There is no obligation on your part and no pressure to take this assignment just for inquiring.